Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Andrew

To my dear, sweet, beautiful boy on his 8th birthday - I love you more than I could ever say - words are never enough!!

A Note To Andrew (An Ode To Jack)

Sometimes I look for traits in you
Of a great big dog you never knew.......
A dog that loved me all his days
And understood in special ways.
But that's not fair to you, Andrew;
You're not a substitute; but yourself!
You've eased the loss, soothed the pain
And tugged my laughter home again.
Yet, "Puppy", at times I almost start
When your eyes recall him to my heart
You'll never lack for love, it's clear
Because of him, you're twice as dear....

4 comments:

JB said...

Happy birthday gorgeous boy!!

JB

Flan said...

Happy B'day buddy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Billy said...

Happy birthday Andrew - hope you had a great one.