Saturday, December 4, 2021

To Howl At The Moon

"Sister moon will be my guide, In your blue blue shadows I would hide. All good people asleep tonight, I'm all by myself in your silver light. I would gaze at your face the whole night through, I'd go out of my mind, but for you. Lying in a mother's arms, The primal root of a woman's charms. I'm a stranger to the sun, My eyes are too weak, How cold is a heart, When it's warmth that he seeks? You watch every night, you don't care what I do. I'd go out of my mind, but for you, I'd go out of my mind, but for you. My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; My hunger for her explains everything I've done. To howl at the moon the whole night through, And they really don't care if I do. I'd go out of my mind, but for you." (Sting - Sister Moon)

No comments: