Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Big Chase




Been away a few days but back to report a new modeling deal with blackjaxsports for their very cool glow in the dark type frisbee. (No deal yet on the shades.) All the other boys and girls at the beach think it's quite the deal.
Now don't get me wrong; I don't like chasing things and I don't like things chasing me. Dad is constantly yelling "Satchie, get the ball", "Satchie, get the stick" and on and on and on. He's always throwing them in the water and while I don't mind (too much) going into the pond or stream, no way am I going into the ocean. Why can't he get it himself when he throws it in the water???? Humans!
Anyway, I understand alot of you like to fetch and this is the toy for it. On a scale of 1 to 5, it gets 5 Scooby Snacks. Even Andrew likes to go flailing out there but most of the time (doofus that he is) he never sees what Dad throws or where it goes, so he ends up swimming around in circles. But he's still young and has time to learn. He's just too darn sweet and that just puts extra pressure on me as Dad says I'm attitudingly-impaired. Whatever.
What I've learned is that going into the water means getting a full bath and blow drying and all that for a couple of hours. Fuuuuuuurget about it! My gig is playing on the beach and stealing the toys of the others just as they come out of the water -- Big Jack always let me take his treasures. Oh boy, now I'm getting sad. Time to go beat up on Andrew. A big shout out to Hummer - bring home the bacon buddy, I love bacon!

Satchie

No comments: